Senior Product Manager
Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovative working environment
- Career development opportunities
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who wants to take a step up in their career to lead a team of Product Owners. You will enable the Product Owners to create a cohesive feature roadmap that drive the company toward its strategies, based on market research with current and prospective customers.
You will also:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documentation
- Work with Engineering to ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
Skills and experience required
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or a similar role
- Experience in leading teams preferred
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred