Customer Service Representative
About the business:
Cin7 is a New Zealand based SaaS company that is going through an exciting growth phase. Our award-winning inventory management software is very popular with modern sellers - especially Amazon sellers! Now is the time to get a prime seat on the rocket ship. With 10% growth every month, our company has gone from 30 employees in 2016 to 130 employees in 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity to kick start your career in a growing company where you can expand your skills into every aspect of the business.
About the Role:
A range of medium to large size businesses including retailers and warehouses utilise our software to keep track of their inventory, process purchases, sales, returns and many more features that help them conduct their day to day business. In this role, you will be helping new customers setup and integrate their needs into our system.
A successful candidate will have a passion for building relationships both internally and externally & can collaborate with multiple departments on multiple projects.
Ready to make a difference…?
In a typical day you will:
• Talk to Customers all over the world who have recently signed up with Cin7.
• Gather customer needs and create a Cin7 workflow to fulfill those needs.
• Follow up with customers to engage closer relationships with them.
• Train customers on Cin7 functionality.
• Work with Cin7 teams to discuss issue trends and features that may need to be introduced to the software.
What you will learn:
• Using an award-winning inventory management software.
• Handling advance client requirements and escalations.
• Building relationships with existing clients.
• Supply chain management in real world situations.
• Use third party software that integrate with Cin7’s functionality such as Xero, Shopify, ShipStation, Salesforce and many more.
Skills and experience:
• Basic understanding of the relationship between a retailer, supplier and customer.
• Project management experience is preferred but not essential.
• Customer empathy, superb communication skills and a sense of humor.
• Enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in a creative manner.
• Understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications.
In this role, you will not be expected to do the same tasks day in and day out, instead you will be exposed to variety of roles within the organisation itself where you can utilise your skills and talent for the benefit of the company.
Monthly internal training
Free fruit and coffee