Technical Account Manager
About the business
Kia Ora! New Zealand, We're Cin7, the world's most integrated inventory management software with all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, B2B, EDI and 3PL. Cin7 allows you to manage all your sales channels, inventory, point of sale and supply chain in one central, cloud-based software. Cin7 offers native integrations using third-party logistics (3PL) interface and electronic data interchange (EDI), catering for businesses increasing trend to sell globally.
About the role
We’re looking for a Techincal Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. As a Cin7 Technical Account Manager, you will be operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the accounts. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Technical Support and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. Ensure our clients are satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run. Assist customers to resolve basic technical and workflow related queries and understand the more complicated ones in order to get the details required for the technical support team to resolve them. Basic HTML and SQL coding will be required for this role.
You will be required to work with multiple clients at any one time and successfully balance the workload accordingly. Our clients are based in NZ, AU, US and UK. Therefore, this support role will have varying start times and you must have the flexibility to either start work at after hours, as well as standard office hours.
In addition to the above:
- You will be responsible for managing several accounts and often be the face of the company to our clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- During calls gain key customer information and promote services.
You will need:
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience gained in IT Sales or a B2B outbound call center
- Ideally worked within the IT industry
- IT qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A competitive nature
- To be focused, driven and ambitious with lots of initiative and excellent listening skills
- To not be afraid to work hard to achieve and exceed goals and KPI’s
- The capability to manage a CRM - Salesforce.com
- High energy, Persistent and highly motivated individual
Why work at Cin7
- Great way to start your career, there are plenty of career development opportunities and you have the chance to be more creative and autonomous.
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn’t think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- Work with a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic.
- Start-up and past-paced innovation working environment
- There will be challenges and you will be recognised
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.