About the business and the role
Cin7 is a New Zealand based SaaS company that is going through exciting growth phase. Our award-winning inventory management software is very popular with modern sellers - especially Amazon sellers!
Now is the time to get a prime seat on the rocket ship. Cin7 is seeking a dynamic Customer on-boarding & Implementation professional to join our team with the primary focus of using your project management skills to manage the Customer on-boarding processes for customers.
Job task and responsibilities
This is a vital role in assisting our customers to maintain 'business as usual' whilst setting up key business functions/processes in Cin7. The on-boarding function itself enables the opportunity for an intimate understanding of customer business as the configuration of Cin7 is set up effectively. You must have a good mind for business and processes with an aptitude for problem solving and outside the box solutions
A successful candidate will have a passion for building relationships both internally and externally & can collaborate with multiple departments on multiple projects.
Ready to make a difference…?
In a typical day you will:
- Talk to Customers all over the world who have recently signed up with Cin7.
- Liaise with Product Management Team on project requirements
- Follow up with customers to engage closer relationships with them
- Train customers on Cin7 functionality
- Scope and transition customer workflows into Cin7
- Work with Cin7 teams in local countries where applicable to discuss issue trends and features that may need to be fed into the product road map.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce, any other relevant qualification OR experience in Retail, Warehouse or Inventory & Supply Chain management
- Project management experience is preferred but not essential
- Customer empathy, superb communication skills and a sense of humor.
- You are an energetic leader who keeps the customer in focus at all times
- Dynamic record of experience in nurturing new customer relationships.
- Enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in a creative manner.
- Understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications
- Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business and of the team.
- Have a desire to manage our customers' implementation process from start to finish and own the relationship with them as individual projects.
- You thrive on building trusted customer relationships through reliable and authentic assistance.
- You are an analytical thinker with superb attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
*** Please note that this role is working with US/ UK clients so you need to be flexible to start at 12:00 am or 4:00 am and work on Saturdays.