3PL/EDI Technical Support Specialist
This is a great opportunity for an entry level role into EDI/3PL. You will provide exemplary customer service and first line support to the Cin7 client base with your focus on Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Electronic data interchange (EDI) Connections, resolving technical issues and understanding the client's processes for their 3PL and EDI.
You will take ownership of customer support requests and be able to resolve them efficiently and professionally. This position works alongside a team of experienced developers that set up the connections and specialists to train customers to use them with Cin7.
You will be required to work with multiple clients at any one time and successfully balance the workload accordingly. Our clients are based in NZ, AU, US and UK. Therefore, this support role will have varying start times and you must have the flexibility to either start work at after hours, as well as standard office hours.
*** You will be required to start over the holiday period for training. ***
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal applicant will be somebody who enjoys a technical challenge and can quickly learn a reasonably complex software.
- You will love (and be good at) troubleshooting and be a strong communicator with the ability to simplify technical terms and explain it to the customer.
- You must have a good understanding of SQL, C# & XML. Knowledge of .Net would be added advantage.
- You love challenges and you are a great problem solver.
- You love technology and systems and a basic understanding of what EDI and 3PL is and relevant software technologies used would prove advantageous.
- You will have excellent relationship, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Able to easily identify and prioritize their workload according to the severity of the issues.
Cin7 is a fast growing supply chain and logistics system that enables the management of inventory in multiple channels, different industries and legal entities, while seamlessly integrating with accounting solutions and eCommerce platforms such as Xero and Shopify. CIO Review (Silicon Valley) call us one of the 20 most promising technologies for the apparel and textile space in 2015.
WHY WORKING AT CIN7?
• Great way to start your career, there are plenty of career development opportunities and you have the chance to be more creative and autonomous.
• Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn’t think you would ever like but find out that you did!
• Work with a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic.
• Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
• There will be challenges and you will be recognized
• We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
• We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.