Software Development Team Lead
Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
Cin7 offers an exceptional career opportunity as it looks increasingly like joining the Hypergrowth club. CTO and founder - Danny Ing - has assembled a cast of talented leaders and promising rising-stars who will ensure Cin7 can maintain the pace as we continue to expand into the US market.
Come be part of our intense history!
About the role
You are comfortable being hands-on, working under pressure, with tight deadlines and juggling priorities in a fluid environment.
- You will provide line management for Individual Contributors, using regular feedback mechanisms, like 1:1 meetings, quarterly performance reviews.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner and with the Head of Technology to ensure the architectural integrity and commercial balance of the team delivery is maintained.
- There will be minimal HR admin, as required (e.g. Approving leave)
- You will own the delivery function for your squad of software engineers: You will schedule and resource the work to meet the business priorities, help the team with estimates, provide task and project status tracking, pro-active escalations, and identify risks and blockers.
- You will be expected to own the output of your squad and drive to increase quality, whilst maintaining focus on velocity to ensure business needs are being met.
- You will be the technical coach for your squad, using techniques like pair-programming and code reviews, you will drive improvements through the team.
- Software design and architecture
- Solution design and architecture
Skills and experience required
- Prior experience in a technical leadership role.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, or 10 years industry experience preferred
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to perform your role as a technical coach.
- Organisational and time-management skills
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn't think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.