Marketing Content Writer
About the business and the role
Cin7 is a New Zealand based SaaS company that is going through an exciting growth spurt. Our award-winning inventory management software popular with modern business - especially Amazon sellers! Now we're working with Google as their premier partner to deliver to our retail inventory clients with integrations to Google Advertising platforms in an effort to help our customers grow their sales.
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic content writer interested in SAAS technology to join our marketing team. You will work closely with other departments to support content requirements. The role will involve writing user-friendly content, conveying technical information in language that is easy to understand for website, emails, newsletter, social media and similar. You will also be involved in regular blogging and researching for long form articles.
- Research, write, edit and proof read for digital, social media, emails and promotional material
- Repurpose content for use across all our digital and offline channels
- Regular blogging and writing on external platforms
- Have opportunities to create video content
- Creating new documentation consistent with style guide and revising existing documentation
- Improve web-marketing initiatives and content using creative content writing, search engine friendly copywriting, proofreading, and editing
- Stay abreast with industry updates and competitors activities.
- Exceptional written English is essential for this role
- Some experience writing technical content is desirable
- Experience with HTML and Markdown would be preferable
- Interest in SAAS industry and retail industry would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Hard working and deadline focused
- Able to turn around copy quickly and cleanly
- Excellent attention to detail
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.