About the role
- Ongoing analysis and reporting on marketing activities to track effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) including recommendations for continuous improvement
- Manage email campaigns
- Manage marketing collateral development in collaboration with other departments
- Drive engagement through a range of social media activities, event activation and offline marketing.
- Research, write, edit and proof read for digital, social media, email and promotional material
- Repurpose content for use across all our digital and offline channels
- Execute marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and customer traffic online
Skills and experience
- A degree in marketing, communications or business / commerce with a major in one of these areas OR relevant industry experience
- Skills in Microsoft Office and be comfortable using different marketing and communication platforms or website content management systems
- 2 years experience in Marketing and communications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data-driven and good analytical skills for generating reports
- Awareness and interest in online and Social Media trends.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing work environment
- Superior attention to details
- Effective time management skills including how to prioritise and organise
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn’t think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.