Digital Marketing Specialist (with advanced SEO skills)
About the business and the role
Cin7 is a New Zealand based SaaS company that is going through an exciting growth spurt. Our award-winning inventory management software popular with modern business - especially Amazon sellers! Now we're working with Google as their premier partner to deliver to our retail inventory clients with integrations to Google Advertising platforms in an effort to help our customers grow their sales.
Cin7 is seeking a technically savvy marketing specialist with a strong background in implementation of digital marketing campaigns to join our marketing team. This is a great role for an intermediate to advanced SEM or a PPC marketing specialist who wants to step up and play a key role into driving digital strategy.
About the Role
Working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, you will take ownership of creating and executing digital marketing activities with GoogleAds, SEO and other digital platforms. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. You’ll be the subject matter expert when it comes to digital marketing technology and platforms as well as having the knowledge on how best to utilize their capability to generate leads and increase conversion online.
We’re looking for someone who has a solid hands-on experience in planning, developing and implementing SEO strategies and managing and implementing cpc campaigns.
With a hands-on approach, you will take responsibility for:
Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
Regularly perform thorough keywords research
Identify key SEO KPIs
Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
Prepare and present reports regularly
Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Developing and execution of allocated GoogleAds camapigns to generate qualified leads.
Manage the paid search marketing budget to ensure efficiency with spend and achieve targets
Basic knowledge about Google Tag Manager .
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- 2+ years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.