Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
Cin7 offers an exceptional career opportunity as it looks increasingly like joining the Hypergrowth club. CTO and founder - Danny Ing - has assembled a cast of talented leaders and promising rising-stars who will ensure Cin7 can maintain the pace as we continue to expand into the US market.
Come be part of our intense history!
Job tasks and responsibilities
This is a vital role in assisting our internal team in maintaining 'business as usual' whilst setting up Cin7 business processes in Salesforce.
- To develop, plan, implement, troubleshoots, maintain and support Salesforce System, its users, integrated services, and databases, ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup, and performance.
- Ensure that the system meet Cin7 stakeholder needs.
- Ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, work with the Line Manager to provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform other duties and tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- User Assistance, Training, Adoption and satisfaction
Skills and experience
You must have good knowledge of Salesforce, be able to work with internal stakeholders, to maximize the benefits, help in creating a single view of the customer. Be a trusted adviser to bounce Salesforce ideas off and stay current with new technology/Salesforce trends that can align to or improve the current business environment.
Requirements for the role:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the sales cloud, service cloud, and Pardot.
- Expert in creating reports and dashboards
- Experienced in integrations with external systems such as CTI, survey tools will be an advantage
- Experience in system administration with a good understanding of development, configuration and day to day operations of business systems
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Salesforce administration and developer certification will be an advantage
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management and planning
- You’ll need to be agile, authentic, aim for excellence, and able to collaborate and influence people to drive successful outcomes.
- Experienced in integrations with external systems such as CTI, Survey tools, Conga will be an advantage